The lemonadetv App allows for Creators to go live anywhere they have their iOS phone and a stable internet connection.
- Open the lemonadetv App.
- Go to "More" and select "Sign in or create account.
- Follow the on screen prompt to login to the app.
Creating an Episode
- Go to “My Episodes” located on the bottom right corner.
- Tap the red “New Episode” button in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the required fields to create a new episode.
- Select an image from your device to be the episode thumbnail.
- Add products that will be associated with the episode.
- Tap the “Done” button.
If you would like to stream to Facebook, be sure to select the "Facebook" slider and follow the on screen prompts to log in.
For information about streaming to a Facebook Group click the here.
(This feature being added soon)
- Click "Preview Stream"
- Determine the orientation for the stream (vertical or landscape). Be careful, this cannot be changed during the stream.
- Wait for the red "Go Live!" button to appear and start streaming!
Note: Please wait for the red "LIVE" button to appear at the top of your screen to indicate that you are successfully streaming.
Wasn’t what you were looking for? Try using the search function on the help site, or feel free to message us by clicking the button on the bottom right of the screen.