The lemonadetv platform has many big name brands that are looking for people to sell their products. lemonadetv’s platform serves as a medium by directly connecting our Creators to these brands, allowing both Creator and Brands to benefit from sales.
- Head over to your Creator Dashboard.
- Click on “Brands” located on the left hand side of the page under the “Your Dashboard” section.
The “My Brands” tab shows all brands that you have applied to including approved, pending, and denied brands as well.
The “Available Brand” tab shows brands that you can apply to.
How to Apply to a Brand:
- Click on the “Available brands” tab.
- Select a brand you would like to apply to. You can search for a specific brand using the search bar or even filter brands by specific criteria.
- Once you have found a desired brand, you can hover over it with your mouse to see a brief summary. Clicking on the brand will redirect you to the brands full profile.
Note that brand profiles often contain important information regarding their guidelines. Be sure to read over these before applying.
- Once you are ready to apply, click the “Apply” button. This will send your Creator profile to the brand for review. You can chose to leave a comment, if not click “Apply” again to submit your application.
How Commissions Work:
Each brand outlines a commission or flat fee on each individual item that they will pay when a sale occurs. As you are browsing a brands products or adding them to a new episode, you will see exactly what you will earn when you sell an item. The lemonadeTV platform deducts this from the sale and pays you, the Creator.
Applying to a brand does not guarantee acceptance. Approval or denial is based entirely on the brand. Each brand seller requirements, commission rate, and application response times will vary.
Wasn’t what you were looking for? Try using the search function on the help site, or feel free to message us by clicking the button on the bottom right of the screen.