Creating a consumer account will allow you to get the best out of lemonadetv, allowing you to chat with other users, shop products, and follow your favorite social retailers.
- Head to the lemonadetv site.
- In the upper right corner, click on the “Sign Up” button. A form should appear in the center of your screen.
lemonadetv allows its users to create accounts with the following methods:
- Fill out the requested information on the form.
- Once completed, click the red “Sign Up” button to complete the process.
- Click on the Facebook logo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts from Facebook to create your account.
- Click on the Youtube logo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts from Youtube to create your account.
- Click on the Twitch logo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts from Twitch to create your account.
Creating an account with either Facebook, Youtube, or Twitch will allow users to stream simultaneously on both lemonadetv and the respective service.
Note that it is possible to push your lemonadetv stream to all of these multiple services, even if you signed up with an email. Simply head to your account settings and connect the desired account(s).
Need to make changes to your account? Learn about managing your profile here
Wasn’t what you were looking for? Try using the search function on the help site, or feel free to message us by clicking the button on the bottom right of the screen.